What is financial planning? Financial planning is about discovering the goals and dreams you value most, assessing your current situation and then creating a plan of action to get from here to there.
Why should I create a plan? A financial plan allows you to see the big picture and to set goals – a crucial step in being able to understand trade-offs, prioritize goals and objectives, and make good financial decisions.
Why hire a professional? Financial planning involves expertise in a variety of disciplines that most individuals are unlikely to have the time to adequately research. A competent professional will guide you through the financial planning process and can offer an objective, unemotional look at your financial situation and help guide you to make more informed decisions.
Below are some of the common concerns we help clients address:
- When can I realistically retire? And how much can I safely spend?
- Can we afford to travel every year?
- How much life insurance do I really need?
- Can we afford to remodell the kitchen?
- Should I take my pension as a lump sum rollover or as regular monthly payments?
If you have these or other questions for yourself or your family, please contact us today to schedule your 30 minute complimentary consultation.