A Better 401(k) for Your Small Business
Have fewer than 100 participants in your 401(k) plan? If so, you could save 30% or more in total annual costs– by selecting a 401(k) plan with fees based upon participant headcount, not assets.
At The Prudent Planner, we have partnered with industry leaders to offer everything your small-business needs to run an efficient, successful, retirement program that attracts and retains key-talent and helps employees improve their financial health and wellness.
As an independent, registered investment advisor (RIA) firm, because we are not affiliated with a large wall street firm, big bank, or insurance company, we are able to deliver large-employer 401(k) features & pricing to small-employer plans, including:
- On-site, employee education and guidance from a CFP® professional
- Choice of 300+ mutual fund / ETF families
- Always lowest-cost share-class available
- Third-Party Administration (TPA) • Record-keeping • Asset Custody
- Employee friendly technology and support
- Small-Business friendly cost structure